Introducing Me :]


Helloooo blog readers and people of the internet! 

If you clicked on this, then let me introduce myself...

I'm Nazwa N. F. Riana or "Nazwa Riana", although you can just call me Nazwa :]

        - introducing ME :)

Im a student of XII SOCIAL 1 in SMAN 3 Bandung, Indonesia! 

I'm currently 15, and I spend most of my days doing school work 😴, chilling with my family, singing, reading books and hanging out with my friends and doing my hobbies. 

Some of my hobbies are things related to performing and arts! I really enjoy musical theatres, acting, dancing, singing and doing plays... these spikes up most of my interests and they give me a GREAT boost of serotonin...and I mean GREAT, like the "dancing alone in my room like a maniac" kind of great....which is why some of my all-time favourite movies and shows to watch are Disney's Descendants, Mamma Mia!, Victorious, Glee, Grease, Tick Tick Boom!, The High School Musical trilogy, Annie, The Greatest Showman, La La Land, and you name it. I LOVE musicals, with all my heart! <3 Hamilton, Heathers and everything in between would draw me right in. 

However, a movie genre I dislike is ''romance'', or any movie that focuses heavily on JUST ''romance'' only. Pretty much any movie that has the word ''ROMANCE'' written all over it. Rom-coms still give me some fresh air because of the added comedy, so I am still able to tolerate them. 

Romantic movies make me cringe like crazy, and it is super unrealistic in so many ways. I'm still able to tolerate Mamma Mia's unrealistic musical scenes, or the fact that Gabriella and Troy from High School Musical would unexpectedly sing in front of the whole school and everyone would suddenly know the lyrics.. but I cannot tolerate the unrealistic images and expectations that romance movies have let out to the world, that I would just constantly critique a romance movie after watching one. I watched the movie ''Dilan'' once and couldn't even finish without cringing, screaming and crying out of embarrassment. I had tears rolling down my cheek!

I also strongly disagree with the idea of ''Love at First Sight'', so romance movies are just not my cup of tea. 🚫☕ 

But I'd happily watch other movies with any other genres. I loved The Parent Trap, The Bee Movie, Matilda, The Conjuring, and any family movies that I can watch together with my family.


                

My favourite musicians are bands like the iconic Queen, ABBA, Bee Gees (I think they've made a lot of legendary pieces!). I'm a huge fan of  Avril Lavigne and Lemon Demon. Niel Cicierega, who is the singer and songwriter for Lemon Demon does a really amazing job of storytelling through his songs, and the best part is, his stories are wild and full of fantasies which makes my head wander to each and every dimension of his world.   

Other artists I listen to are Lovejoy, Mother Mother, SZA, Lenka, Marina and the Diamonds, Harry Styles, Chase Atlantic, Noisettes and many more. But amongst all songs these artists have created, it's safe to say that there is one song that NEVER fails to make me happy: "The Only House That's Not Of Fire Yet" by Lemon Demon. This song makes me want to scream my lungs out, every time!!! (despite how calming it is haha) 

One of my biggest inspirations when it comes to music is Avril Lavigne, I love her so much with all my heart! I think she has a really cool and chill personality, an amazing style, and she can skate ;) and she really broke the misogyny and stereotypes in the women's music industry back in the 2000s, A QUEEN! oh and of course, she wrote many amazing hits all by herself at just the age of 15-16!! I love writing songs myself and I've been doing so since I was very young, and I aspire to be like Avril when it comes to songwriting, she's a woman of many talents :)

                                           

  
I also enjoy drawing and painting. Back in
my primary school, I was known by everyone as "Nazwa the Artist", because I really
did have a huge passion for arts!  Like dancing, it helps me release stress and all my bottled up emotions, although unfortunately over the years I sort of lost interest in doing it. However, I still do have a huge interest in artists like Vincent Van Gogh, Andy Warhol, Edvard Munch, Frida Kahlo and many more! I love reading about them and the amazing stories behind each and every painting. My favourite painting is "Starry Night over the Rhone" by Vincent Van Gogh, the painting really calms me down and gives me a good, soothing feeling I can hardly describe. 

Starry Night Over The Rhône, Vincent Van Gogh


Another thing I like is Harry Potter! I've read all the books back in year 5 and 6 of primary school, and ever since then, I've been hooked! I like to think magic is a real thing, and that one day I can maybe work in the "Ministry of Magic", but one can only dream :) 

My Hogwarts House is Hufflepuff, my wand is the 13/4 inch Unicorn Core Vine Wood wand, my Patronus is a ''Weasel'' and my favourite characters are Ron, Cedric and Luna!
Gotta be honest here, without Ron, I don't think the movies/books would've been as entertaining.
Cedric is just one form of a heartbreaker for me since first of all..he was only seen in ONE movie, which is the same movie where he DIED 😩😤 thus why he holds a special place in my heart...
and Luna is just a sweetheart and I can see myself in her character <3






Aaaaand to the random train of facts, here it goes ------->

 I read novels quite a lot, mostly in the fantasy or the mystery genre, I enjoy writing stories and photography, and I love Minecraft ( I've been obsessed since I was 8, I also watch MCYT's, so if you do, heyy hit me up and let's be mates), I find the fashion industry really interesting, I love Greek food and Italian food and I am vegan (which doesn't really add up and I feel like crying because of it)
 My humour consists of sarcasm and silly things (hence why I love Gabriela Bee so much, check her out!), I have a thing for memes (my phone is filled with memes), I love angsty stories and lore, I love Spiderman, and my favourite actress is Mckenna Grace (because she's the same age as me and we share the same interests: MCYT's) I play the guitar from time to time (though I got a bit rusty at it), I used to play netball and volleyball competitively throughout primary school and year 7-8, and I'm open to talking about anything related to the show 'Gilmore Girls', the show holds a special place in my heart <3 #TeamJess 


Woooooohoooo that must've been a handful to read! I hope that helped you to get an idea about who I am as a person! Feel free to contact me if we share any of the same interests, I love making new friends! You can always comment down below :)

Aaaaand if you're new to my blog page...HII! HELLO! it's nice to meet you and I'm so happy you're here to read all about my adventures and stories! I hope the stories I write can inspire, motivate and entertain you all in general. Please stay tuned. You're in for a treat! :)


Comments

Popular Posts