MY BUCKET LIST ✅

Hey bloggers! Thought I'd show you guys my bucket list for end of 2022 till 2023! This is honestly more of a goal list but theyre quite the same thing 😅 I hope this will inspire you to plan ahead and build individual goals for yourself! :) 

Nazwa's Bucket List:

1. Minimal of 5k steps a day


2. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week


3. Get my drivers license by the time I turn 17 next year

4. Build more lean muscles and get my dream body


(This one girl is my inspo, she looks amazing!) 

5. Grow my hair longer and fix the haircut that my hairdresser messed up

6. Spend more time meal planning 




7. Make more new friends, young and old





8. Join a club or a community

9. Drink more water!!! 

A reminder that having goals in your mind whether if it's a list like this or if they're just one or two small change of habits that you can apply to your day to day basis is really encouraged as it can really make a change for you in the future and can help you see the clear path to becoming better person ❤

Comments

Popular Posts