A letter to someone I never got a chance to thank....

Hey blog!

On today's blog entry, I would like to write a little letter to someone who meant a lot to me, a friend, someone who I appreciate so much, and someone who made me feel like I could rely on but I never had the chance to thank....which makes me upset knowing that they probably never knew how special they really were. 


This letter goes out to you D. C. !! 

(Initials only due to privacy purposes) 


Hey D. C., 

I hope you are doing well. It's Nazwa, I hope you remember me, because I remember you as clearly as day. 

I don't know where you are, I don't know who you go by now or if I even should be calling you by this name anymore, I don't know how you are, but I know for sure that you still hold a special warm place in my heart, forever as long as I remember you. 

It's been some years, and we've lost contact. We haven't seen each other in so long that I know for sure if we were to ever cross paths, I wouldn't recognize you and you wouldn't recognize me. We've grown. We've grown into our own individual selves. Though life keeps us apart, the memories held deep inside keeps our connection strong. It's like I know you so much yet I know absolutely nothing about you at the same time. 

Wherever you are and however you are doing, I hope you are achieving everything you have always wanted. I hope you are being treated right and have the best connections and finding the bestest of friends out there. I hope you are striving in sports like you always did. Because you deserve it. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for always having my back, and seeking me in the dark when nobody noticed. Thank you for always being so inclusive towards everyone. Thank you for your wiseness, your kindness, your knowledge, for being a shoulder to rely on, for being the glue of all friendships, for being a great leader, but most importantly, for being you. 


Wherever you are and however you are doing, I hope you still carry the same bright smile you had, I hope you still stay true to yourself and would choose kindness and fairness over all. 


I hope nothing but the best for you. Maybe one day we can cross paths, we shall never know for now. But I truly hope to meet and catch up again one day. 


Yours truly, 

Nazwa

Comments

Popular Posts