My Passion

 English Task • (19/08/22)

Hellooo there, as you may know already, I'm Nazwa :)

In this blog post, I will be talking about my passion and my future plans as I am now in Year 12 and only have about 7/8 months left until the end of high school. This is the time of our life when we are usually found brainstorming about possible outcomes and careers for our future.. And one way to make that step easier is by thinking deeply about our passions and where we are skilled. 

Now when we're talking about MY passion, I have to be honest and put it out there... I have many, many passions. Whether it's horror movies and reading the lore behind games, music and arts, cooking, sports and many more. But when thinking about a passion to build on my future and career, surely I have to put these to the side....

So I thought to myself... What AM I REALLY passionate about? 

And after many thoughts and daydreams..There are a few points that came to mind:

-I enjoy seeing a difference. (A good one that is)

-I enjoy making new friends from all around the world and learning about different cultures 

-I appreciate it whenever my good impact on others is known and can be seen or felt by me.

After taking some time to really understand what I enjoy doing, I realise that doing something related to Human Resources is something that I am passionate about and am interested in making a career out of! However, I don't exactly know what job that is yet, or what and where I want to major in something close to it.

However, I do know that some of my goals for the future are:

-I want to make the world a better place for people to live in

-I want to make sure as many people are as far away as possible from any forms of inequality

-I want to create peace!

Another thing I am super passionate about that probably won't really work out as a career of mine but I will keep in mind is ''musical theatres'' and ''arts''! I have quite a lot of experience in this field. However, if I do ever get lucky and get a job in this industry, I will only have it as a side job as a refreshment. 

As in for now, I personally don't really have a clear outlook on what I want to do exactly yet, but whatever job I end up doing later in the future, I'm hoping that it will be something I have true passion for, and can pay me a huge amount of money so I can use the money for goods and charity, and of course, for me to enjoy in my own time as well :)

Thank you for taking your time to read about my passion <33

Have a great rest of your day or night!!

- Nazwa Riana xx

Comments

Popular Posts